Smokeless Selects - Stop going in my account

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments

hi my name is robert brown i called and email to stop going in my account on 03-28-2012,need money back in bank,talked to your people and they still will not stop going in my bank,i can not say how mad i am,what do i have to do to get you to stop going in my bank,my trakeing number is 94055102008813275268/i do not need your products,this is to much,i am so mad,i tryed everything to stop this,please put my 99.99 bank in bank please,405-625-0219,405-501-6881

Review about: E Ciggerette.

Smokeless Selects can never be reached.

Houston, Texas 7 comments

Horrible customer service, impossible to reach by email or phone to cancel.How can they provide a 100% guarantee when they cannot be reached?

I tried to contact them through sales and customer service using the phone number provided when they sent the cigarettes. Furthermore I was charged almost $100 for the free trial I am reluctant to send the cigarettes back since they had already charged for them. I did not want or need them anymore.

Isn't that the point of using them?I am shocked that a company that claims to be so reputable should allow themselves to be so impossible to reach.

Comments

When I cancelled the card I finally heard from someone. When I started to tell him how I felt about them, he said,"Have a nice day", and hung up on me.

When I first ordered the product I didn't try calling.Then a friend wanted the same e cig so I tried calling.

I decided to just leave a message and go ahead and order. I never heard back. Then subscribed to have the cartridges sent to me regularly. I tried to call because I ordered wrong strength and emailed.

When I couldn't get thru and couldn't get any response I and phoned my cancel.Best advice do what I always do for online orders,use a major cc that way no one has access to your bank account.

They kept sending with a thanks your order is being shipped. I finally had to cancel the card.

They are a rip off.Cannot reach them to cancel.

This is not free.

This is false advertising and consumer fraud.Received free trial and it does not even work.

I have tried to cancel this order 3 times since they said it was $4.95 introductory offer, and the I learned they charged $99.99 shipping.It arrived in a flat rate USPS package which ships for around $5.

I can never get in touch by either email or phone.

This is a total rip off!!:(

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER YOUR FREE TRIAL.YOU WILL BE CHARGED $107.00.

IT'S NOT FREE.TRULY A RIP OFF.

Exactly. they give you 14 days to try it and take 12 to send it. RIP OFF !!

View more comments

Smokeless Selects, extremely poor customer service

Gold Bar, Washington 34 comments

By this companies own admission my package did not arrive during the trial period according to their shipping department.

Instead of taking care of the customer they dismissed any responsibility by telling me to hold the Post Office liable. While I do agree that the post office most certainly did not do their part, Smokeless Selects didn't even offer to extend the trial period, and refund any part of the $130.00 fees they charged to my bank.

Their trial verbage is NOT clearly stated in an obvious place, and it was my bad for not as the customer service "manager" said, "scouring the page correctly for this information".

She came just short of calling me an irresponsible ***, but certainly elluded to it in all other sense. She was rude, short, argumentative and didn't even bother to listen

When I asked for her manager she first told me she was it. I then asked, "so you own the company?" to which she replied that she didn't, but, "they won't talk to you. And even if they did, they wouldn't have listened this long".

And that's from the owner? Unbelievable! I am spreading the word as fast as I can!

Review about: E-Cigerette.

Comments

I had the exact same experience as these other people, the treated me the same, like it was my fault I was charged 99.99 !!!!

Rude

on 2/14 - was credited $99.99 after two phone messages, which were not returned

on 2/27 - received email that order was shipped

on 2/29 - received trial package

on 3/5 - charged $99.99 to my account again

When I called bank, they said I had to wait 15 days since they had returned the first $99. I called them twice and sent an email with no response. They did not credit back the $99 and On 3/25, they have charged another $49.99 to my account & have not sent any product. Now I've had to cancel my bank account. Stay away from these thieves!!!

I ordered free sample and was only to pay $4.95 s&h charge.I received them in reasonable time, but was charge a $99.99 fee 2 weeks later from my credit card.

I never discussed this charge with anyone and I sure did not give anyone permission to charge it to my card. I called the Better Business Bureau and was told they already had several complaints against this company. It looks like they could be charge with theft.

Has anyone checked on this.They still have the same ad running on the internet I ordered from.

Well, at least I know I am not alone in this....my experience has been the same as everyone else and am now on the way to the bank to have my debit card canceled and reissued and to dispute the charges for the auto ship nonsense. This company is a huge scam......stay away!

:-( :-( :-( This company is full of it!.I placed my order on 2-10-12, received email confirmation on 2-11-12 indicating it would take 5-7 business days to ship the product.

By 2-27-12 I called them and left a voicemail, that no one returned. On 3-1-12 I received an email indicating that the product had been shipped. However, by 3-10-12 I had recieved nothing, but my account was charged $99.00.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!I'm calling my bank to see if the transaction can be reversed and close the account and open a new one :-( :-( :-(

I was referred to S.S.by Seattle's local "King 5 News" web site.

They had a story about the electric cigarettes with a link for a "free trial" All I had to pay was $4.95 shipping and handling but they are taking $100.00 out of my debit account for it. Sounds like it is familiar to alot of you.

Does anyone know if I can make my C.Card company to hold that money for now?It seems like they could, but they wont.???

My experience matches with most, ordered a "free trial" and it arrived 4 weeks after I ordered it.Then I find that what they sent is cheap stuff, and not worth the $100 they want for it.

Fortunately, I lost the card I used to order the trial, so I cancelled it and they cannot charge any more than the $5 they already charged me for the "free trail". Tried to call customer service to tell them I am returning the package, and no response.

This is definitely a scam...stay away!

Very poor customer service.I myself is having a problem getting a phone call and/or email back from this company.

I purchased and is very pleased with the product, HOWEVER; I recentley purchased a 5 pack cartomizer on my debit card. The funs were taken from my bank in the amount of 24.98. which is accurate,, BUT, I then realized they had charged my credit card from which they had on file from when I origianlly purchesed the product in the amount of 49.98... I've been trying for 2 weeks now I left several messages with 3 contact numbers to reach me and also e-mailed them.

Never recieved a call or email back. I had to close my credit card account and have a new one reissued and now im working with my bank to block these ppl from withdrawing $$ out of my account. I filed a complaint with the better buisness bureau also. My advice to all of the consumers who are researching this product, ITS A SCAM.

Your better off purchasing an electronic cigerette from your local gas station.My next complaint will go national on nation wide consumer report news.

I am fuming, I have been trying for a week and no one answers or returns calls. They have now removed $99.99 from my account and i dont know what to do.

Same thing happened to me...delivered a month after I ordered it....took out 99.99 and no one answers phone messages or emails. We need to contact the Better Business Bureau and shut this place down.

:( FUMMING MAD THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN I TOO AM NOT ABLE GET A RESPONSE FROM THERE "FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE" ALL I GET IT VOICEMAIL I AM FIGHTING WITH MY BANK SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO BE CONTINUALLY CHARGED VERY FRUSTRATED :(

I also applied for the 14 day free trial and didn't get the package until the 14th day.I have email and called and they don't answer the phone.

I'm going to contact my attorney general's office if they try to charge my account another penny beside the $4.95 they already have. If you want a good company try Ecigs.com trial they have no hidden cost.

If you don't like it you just cancel and that is the end.Like them.

I placed an order for a fourteen day free trial. after numerous attempts to get someone on the phone to tell them I was going on a Cruise for seven days and would not be at home when they arrived, I sent them an email and added WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE TRIAL WILL I BE LIABLE FOR FURTHER PAYMENTS. they answered that they would extend the triad to 21 days and totally ignored this question.

The next thing i know is they took $99.99 from my bank.

I made a claim for this ammount through my bank, they said there is another payment going through for $49.98 for which I have made another claim.

I sent another emai telling them the actions that I had taken and recieved a reply stating their terms more or less stating Iwas well and truly screwed. I had never seen these terms before and was not visible on the offer page.

Their offer page contained a U Tube Video and phone number which for me gave them creditability

Wow I'm glad I came here first.I noticed their ad and was close to putting in my info but thought there had to be a catch.

And low and behold there is!!

I hope you all get your money back.If not ban together and sue them!

Did anyone get the name of the president of the company or his email address. I am going through the same thing. I have waited 14 days for a refund they said they sent and my bank says they havent.

ok until today i could agree with Crystal.great customer service but now I am not too sure.

I placed an order a week ago monday (today is thursday) and have not gotten the order but the money for the shipment has been charged to my card. I cannot get anyone on the phone and the others are correct when they say they do not answer emails.

I am going to wait just 1 more day and then call my credit caard company to dispute that charge!its really too bad this is happening, i really do like the product and have not had a reall cig since 11/11!

I got my shipment the same day they charged me $99.99, which was after the trial period :( Today I got an e-mail from them telling me thanks for my order.There is $49.99 pending on my account, so I called my bank (Chase) right away, closed my card, and had one re-issued.

I will have to call back to enter a claim since Chase is having "technology issues" they are working on and it will be 2hrs at least before they can enter the claim. I had called Smokeless the day I got the first shipment and I did get a guy who claimed he would extend my trial period for 7 days and call me back. He never called. I have left 2 messages for them today, and an e-mail.

I won't hold my breath and will let Chase handle it.

I just hope I can get my $155 or so back!Good luck everyone.

I just made purchase BEFORE checking out things?

The sales girl was VERY helpful and nice, hard to believe she would hurt a fly let alone hard working people that trust!

I will go with the idea that they are above those that rip off....!

Ray

WOW!!!!Crystal your on of the lucky one's...

I ordered my trial almost a month ago nothing yet. They do not answer the phone I'm sorry no one is avabile to take your call!!!!!! Now i have cancled my debit card.

If they take another penny outa my account i will find a lawyer and take this company down!!!!!!:(

If anyone wants to sue this company for fraud, please contact me and let's find a lawyer and sue the company for fraud.

they ripped me off 155 dollars so far i'm gonna have to cancel my card because no one will answer the customer service lines it just goes straight to a voice mail they suck!!!

Omg this is happening to me too..going to call the bank in the morning.I used a debit.

I hope they can block the 100 bill there going to send me. I ordered on the 3 rd. Still waiting. Called 2 times and sent an email.

Still no amnswer.

Just the five dollar original fee so far.Wish me luck.

Wish I had come here first.Saw the 'too good to be true' ad and ordered, but did not see the DETAILS (hidden from view on the bottom of the viewable page).

Will try to send a cancel email immediately, and notify my back first thing in the morning (after I attempt to call the company).:(

Free trial is FRAUD.Called to cancel my order that same day and no one answers and wont call me back.Canceled my order on line with the order conformation they will cancel but want to charge me a $20.00 restocking fee for something they have not even shipped.

They want me to send it back but have not received the item. I called my credit card company and have let them know I want to dispute. Capital One is on the case.

DO NOT ORDER!!!!IT'S A SCAM :(

HUGE TIP EVERYONE: For all purchases nowadays-- Always use a credit card whose carrier offers a transaction dispute option in their policy. There are many companies today that literally have marketing tactics whose sole purpose is to defraud the consumer in the manner that TLC describes in their post.

If anyone here wants to ban together and sue, I'm all in.11th day no product and they wont respond to emails or supply a phone number.

SCAM.SCAM.SCAM.SCAM..:( :(

Same problems. Do not Deal with this Fraudulen company.

I received the trial package with the charger and trial cartridges missing.I e-mailed several and phoned numerous times.

No response.

They to not respond to e-mails and do not answer the phone, only recorded tape messages.Very poor customer service, very frustrating.

I involved American Express to settle any payment disputes.

$4.95.Great deal!

I signed up. But then I started reading through all the caveats that you have to drill down into. 11 minutes later, I sent an email canceling the order. A week later I get a cancelation email saying they are billing me restocking charges, etc.

Thank heaven for Chase Bank.They are voiding the original shipping charge and blocking future billing attempts.

I too, was taken by the "free" trial offer.I got it for my boss to try.

One week after it arrived, I was charged another $100. He hadn't even tried it yet!

I complained to the company, but not yet heard from them.I don't even smoke!

Crystal is obviously an employee of Smokless "Rejects".I paid the $4.95 and they pulled the ol Bait n Switch.

Just looked at my bank account and three weeks later got hit with a $100 charge.I'll give the a chance to cancel and refund me or I'm going to reject the credit card transaction and/or take them to court.

I am also very pissed at this so called company!I think this is a scam more than anything else..

I order the trial kit almost 10 days ago, and so far i have not received the package, what is worse not even a confirmation email, but they already charged my card for this..What is wrong with this people?

No problem with the product, but....I opt out of monthly shipments and they are still taking money out of my account.

I contacted them numerous times to get them to stop.

I order when I need to and do not need to every month.What is so hard to understand.

Wow, It's really wierd to hear that.I've actually been a customer of Smokeless Selects for several months now, and i've gotten nothing but amazing customer service from everyone there.

I tried out the 10 day trial and was ecstatic about it. I haven't smoked a real cigarrette since october. Any time I need a new battery or a new charger or something, they send it right away not questions asked. I was more than happy to spend the money because this is a good quality product.

It's not some cheapo thing from a liquor store.

I've told everyone in my family that smokes about the e-cig and they've all gotten one.I think this is an amazing company and couldn't imagine dealing with anyone else.

View more comments